Sunday, July 10, 2011

Almost 1 month later than promised, but I have a winner for the Wendy's gift card

I apologize for the lengthy delay in announcing the winner of the Wendy's gift card.  No excuses, but the toll of our month-long road trip, coupled with dealing with a so-called friend that hacked into my facebook account and caused a ruckus, caused me to severely limit my internet presence.  I finally am feeling like I have recovered enough to get back to work so without further ado: 

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
27 
Timestamp: 2011-07-11 02:40:01 UTC

Comment 27 says:
LAMusing said... I follow you on Twitter

Congratulations!  I will be sending you an e-mail shortly.  Normally, you only have 48 hours to get back to me, but since it took me so long to choose a winner, I will extend the time to 1 week.  If I do not hear back by next Monday, July 18th, I will choose a new winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment