Friday, December 21, 2012

Wet Ones Sticky Situations Facebook Contest


Wet Ones has launched a Sticky Situations Facebook contest asking Moms to share their best helpful and creative tips on how to get out of a ‘sticky situation.’

For example, when I discovered my son had re-decorated his bedroom walls with my BIC permanent markers.



I was furious at first, but then took responsibility for leaving them out where he could get them.  I also realized that it was not the end of the world and I can re-paint his room, like I was planning to anyway.  My solution to this sticky situation is to ensure that my markers are put up where he cannot get them.  Another sticky situation I have found myself in was when my oldest daughter was little.  She had woken up before the rest of us and snuck downstairs to the kitchen.  She found my food coloring and proceeded to decorate herself, her baby sister and their bedroom to look like Easter eggs.  The kids were "stained" for several days but the walls stayed that way until we moved and they were re-painted.  My solution to that situation was to lock the pantry where we kept the food coloring.
 

When you enter the Wet Ones Sticky Situations Contest you have the chance at fabulous prizes! A brand new iPad Mini or one of three sets of Six Flags Tickets for Four! You have until December 28th to get your entry in so head on over and share your best tip!

*I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Wet Ones. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating and any opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment