Friday, May 8, 2009

My CVS trip tonight

I was so excited after shopping at CVS tonight and walking away with some great deals. Here is what I bought:




3 boxes Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats on sale 3/$10 plus $5 in ECB (Extra Care Bucks)
I used a Buy one, get one free coupon and 2 $1/1 coupons I received from VocalPoint
Final cost (after ECBs) overage of $0.33

2 packages of Glucerna snack shakes $5.99 each, plus a free box of Glucerna cereal per package of shakes
I used 2 $1.25 off any Glucerna product and 2 $5 off Glucerna cereal coupons (Thanks Money Saving Mom)
Final cost overage of $0.52

25.75 oz CVS Bright Beginnings powdered formula on clearance for $4.25 (75% off)

Ototek Ear Wax remover on clearance for $1.50 (75% off)

4 packages LifeFitness Rapid Energy Spearmint Chewing Gum on clearance for $0.62 each (75% off)

32 oz CVS 91% brand rubbing alcohol regular price $2.99

I really hate buying anything full price and without a coupon, but we needed the rubbing alcohol and I was trying to reach $30 so that I could use the $5/$30 coupon CVS e-mailed me this morning.

The bottom line of tonight's shopping trip after all the sales, clearance items, and coupons was $10.37. I used a $10 ECB I earned a few weeks ago when buying diapers and paid a total of $0.37 out of pocket and got back another $5 in ECB. Not bad for a spur of the moment trip. I may try to get back up there tomorrow for some more items, but if not I am happy with this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment