Tuesday, September 1, 2009

30 Free Swagbucks

Search & Win

Many of you have noticed the Swagbucks box I have on the right side of my blog or you may remember me mentioning on a past This Week Thursday post. I joined Swagbucks a few months ago and have already accumulated 185 swagbucks, mainly from just using their search engine. I am not sure what I am saving my swagbucks for, but it is possible to get a $5 Amazon.com gift card for 45 swagbucks, so I am already at $20+ in Amazon credit if I choose. If Amazon gift cards are not your thing, do not despair. They have a wide range of prizes from gift cards to electronics and even cash (via PayPal). Anyway, the reason I am writing about them today is that they just released their new toolbar. I have to say this is much more convenient than typing in their web address and then searching. The other great thing about it is that for every day in September, they are giving away a free Swag code to everyone who has the tool bar. Each Swag code is good for that day only and is worth 1 swagbuck. It will appear in the messages section right on your toolbar. If you are already a Swagbucks member, be sure to go download your toolbar and get those free swagbucks. If you are not already a Swagbucks member, what are you waiting for? It is free and easy to earn swagbucks. They even give you 3 for signing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment