Thursday, August 25, 2011

Upcoming Review: VocabularySpellingCity.com

I have been given the opportunity to review the Premium Membership at VocabularySpellingCity.com.  This is something I have been considering to purchase, as I love the features they offer for free, but wanted to use the paid features as well.  In fact, we use their free site when working on our spelling lists each week.  I look forward to sharing this review with you in the upcoming weeks.
 
***Disclosure***
I've been given a Premium Membership to VocabularySpellingCity.com for a candid, personal, online review.
VocabularySpellingCity.com helps students study word lists using 25 different learning activities such as Vocabulary Test, Unscramble and Word Search.  Parents can create their own spelling lists, find published lists already available on the site or use any of the dozens of  free teaching resources such as compound words and math academic vocabulary.  Be sure to come back in three weeks to read about my experience.
There might be more free memberships available for bloggers.  If you're interested, find out how you can review VocabularySpellingCity.com.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to win this - I have 4 children and we use this in the classroom as well - Our goal is 100% on every spelling test- this would help us so much-They love word o'rama...and hang-mouse

    ReplyDelete