Sunday, October 9, 2011

Gerber® Graduates® Grabbers™ Squeezable Fruit and Fruit/Vegetable Pouches

I recently had the opportunity to try Gerber® Graduates® Grabbers™ Squeezable Fruit and Fruit/Vegetable Pouches.  As soon as my preschoolers saw them, they could not wait to get into them.  Had I allowed it, they would have eaten all the packages in one sitting.   Here is a little about them:
Made for Toddlers:
·         Easy for toddlers to self feed
·         Encourage independent eating skills
·         Come in a resealable pouch
·         Pouch is easy to take on the go
·         Fun to eat
 
Good for Toddlers:
·         Made with 100% natural fruit or fruit and vegetables
·         No artificial flavors or colors
·         Excellent source of antioxidant Vitamins C & E
·         2 servings of fruit or fruit/vegetables per pouch*
 
5 Flavor Combinations:
·         Banana Blueberry
·         Apple, Pear & Peach
·         Pear & Squash
·         Apple, Mango & Strawberry

My opinion:
I am blessed to have kids that willingly eat fruits and veggies, but I am aware that many people struggle to get their kids to eat enough of them.  Generally though, I have met few kids that do not like foods like applesauce.  Three of the flavors include apple in them and they all have the same consistency and sweetness of applesauce.  I am willing to bet that this would be a food that most kids would enjoy.  I also like them because we travel fairly often and it is rather difficult to eat healthy when on the road.  Furthermore, due to their delicate nature, fruits can be difficult to travel with so if we want them, we need to stop and buy them along the way.  However, the Gerber® Graduates® Grabbers™ Squeezable Fruit and Fruit/Vegetable Pouches, travel well and were not messy, even in the hands of my 3 year son.  

Disclaimer
I received 1 of each of the flavors to assist me in reviewing this product.  No other compensation was received and my opinion was not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment