Monday, November 7, 2011

Please come vote for me

Crane USA is hosting a contest right now where, their facebook fans can help name their animal humidifiers.  They just finished naming the finalists for the cow humidifier and I am one of them!  I would love it, if you would go and vote for the finalist you like best, even if it is not me (though I would love it it was me).  I chose the name Bo, short for Bovine. While you are there, you can also submit your idea for a name for the elephant humidifier.  The winner of each naming contest will win that humidifier and their child will be made into a cartoon and featured in a video that will be on the Crane USA facebook page and website in 2012.  Let me know if you make it to the finals in any of the naming contests.

No comments:

Post a Comment