Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Book Review: Bible Detective- A Puzzle Search Book

This is I Spy meets the Bible who brought along a child's theology book.  Each of the 17 scenes represent a scene from the Bible.  The reader will find related Bible trivia, including scriptural references and dates, along with several items to seek in each scene.  I found some of the items rather easy to find and some rather difficult, but either way, the answers are all in the back of the book.  One thing I found a little confusing is the drawings that are shown near the words that tell you what to look for.  Sometimes, the drawings are very similar to the one you are looking for and other times they are very different.  The recommended age is 7 and up, but I used it along with my 4 and 5 year olds and they enjoyed looking for the items as well.  Readers could definitely use the book on their own or it makes a great family activity.  I would say that anyone who enjoys hearing Bible stories and/or enjoys seek and find books will enjoy Bible Detective: A Puzzle Search Book.

*Disclaimer*
I received a copy of this book in exchange for my review.  My opinion is my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment