Saturday, October 27, 2012

Roller Coaster Costume and A Fun Pumpkin

Today my daughter was volunteering at the children's Halloween party at our local library and she needed a costume to wear.   We had seen this costume on line and were inspired, though I have to give most of the credit to my daughter.  I gave a little bit of advice and my husband helped with some of it as well, but she did most of the work and the designing.  I also want to note that she plans to continue improving it over the next few days, such as painting the inside of it.  Anyway, here are the pictures:


Front view
Side view
Back view
 I was going to type up a tutorial, but I have not had a chance yet.  Hopefully, I will get back here and do it, but it really is pretty simple. 

After the Halloween party, we headed over to do some grocery shopping at Wegmans.  All of the departments had decorated pumpkins and they were displayed together at the front.  They all looked great, but I have a great appreciation for things I have never seen done before and the pumpkin from the deli did just that:






No comments:

Post a Comment