Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Get The Avengers 4-disc set for only $19.99



***UPDATE***(10/13/12)
This is no longer the current offer.  The last time I checked the price it was up to $24.99.  I will not be updating the price beyond today, so you may find it to be more, or less, expensive than either of the prices I have it listed at.

I just wanted to let you know that you can get  Marvel's The Avengers (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy + Digital Music Download)for only $19.99 on Amazon right now.  It is also eligible for free shipping when you spend $25.  The cheapest I have seen it in stores is just under $25, so this is definitely a GREAT deal.

For those who are interested in the movie, but want to win it instead, be sure to enter the giveaway by September 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment