Thursday, January 5, 2017

Help requested

I am still trying to figure out exactly which direction I want to go with The Happy Wife.  I am considering sharing my monthly goals with you at the start of the month, with a follow up on them the next month; recipes that I am making, modifying, and creating; activities we are working on, including crafts and some homeschool things.  In addition, I may return to reviewing books and products, but I am not sure when that will happen yet.  Is there anything you want to see or don't want to see?  I am also planning to share a weekly post about things I have come across on the web, such as giveaways and blog posts; a monthly collection of things I find online that fit within the theme I have chosen for that month,; and an occasional Pinterest post of collections I put together.  I want this to be both a place where I can write about the things that bring me joy, but I also want to share information that you want to read.  Thank you for all the support you have given me over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment