Saturday, June 27, 2009

A change

As I have been struggling to post more regularly, I realized why I am having a difficult time. My mind wanders at will. It does not like it when I try to tell it things like, "Today is Monday, we need to blog about money." In my heart, I am a very organized person, but my mind just refuses to cooperate. Therefore, I am doing away with the way I have blogged in the past by sticking to Money Monday, Try-It Tuesday, Wellness Wednesday, etc. I will still use those titles when I have something to post that is related to that day and title, but otherwise I will post at will. You will likely see more links to other things I find on the web and a little more about me and my life. I am also working toward having more giveaways for things other than free magazine subscriptions. Actually, I will have one coming up soon with a product review as well. Thank you for sticking with me through the recent inconsistencies and all. I appreciate all your support.

1 comment: