Thursday, September 11, 2014

Things I Love Thursday: Apples

Since we went apple picking on Monday, and I am just in an apple mood, this week, I am sharing  the things I love that are apple related.  These are all from sellers that I have approached and none of the links are paid links, nor did I receive anything in exchange for these postings.  This week's posts are all from Etsy, one of my favorite places to shop.  All pictures belong to the respective seller of the product.


apple lip butter balm

I do not use a lot of lip balms, but when I do, I want them to smell yummy and not be full of chemicals.  That is why I love this Autumn Apple Lip Butter from AnitasLaLaLand.  It is 100% natural and Anita currently has a $5 (USD) off a $30 (USD) purchase coupon for her shop.




apple soy candle
I do burn a LOT of candles and I especially love food scents, so this Autumn Apple Soy Candle from aPinkButterfly is right up my alley.  I love that the wick is also zinc and lead free, making this a truly clean burning candle.  Also, because it is soy, once it is gone, you can clean the container out with a little soap and water and use it to organize or store smaller items. 


collapsible apple basket


Speaking or organizing, I absolutely love this Collapsible Apple Basket from idugitup.  It would look great on a counter or table full of apples or whatever you want to have it hold.  When you are not using it, it folds down flat for easy storage.

apple hair bow
One of the things I miss as my girls are getting older is their willingness to wear cute hair bows, but I still have my 7-year old who will wear them, at least a little longer.  I love this Apple Bow from Primrose & Patches (primroseandpatches).  It is also available with the bigger ribbon in green and the medium ribbon in red.
 modest apple jumper
 
Another item I would love to have for a little girl is this Little Girls Autumn Jumper and Peasant Blouse from JoyfullySewnDesigns.  I love that it is modest, and allows a little girl to be a little girl.  It also comes with 2 matching hair bows.  There is also a coupon for $5 off a $50 purchase available at this shop. 




apple candy boxes

How cute are these apple boxes?  These would be super cute for a teacher appreciation gift or how about for a teacher to hand out treats to her students?  I would use them as favors for an apple themed birthday party.  This is an Apple Candy Box Kit which is a digital download (No shipping costs...yay!) from claudinehellmuth.  Claudine also send written instructions and has a video link to show you how to assemble them.

apple apron



For those who do not know, I am an apron addict, so when I saw this Half Apron with Apples from Planet of the Aprons (JNAprons), I instantly loved it.  I love that it is a longer half-apron, instead the short ones that are most common.  I also love the bright, cheerful colors.  Her prices are also very reasonable for aprons.



Apple cozy
I love to pack an apple with me when I am on the run, but if I am not eating it right away, I worry that it will get bumped up and bruised.  That is why I love this apple cozy from TupeloHoneys.  What a cute and easy way to pack an apple in your lunch or just in your bag for a snack later in the day. 




Do you have any apple themed items that you love or would love to have?

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for including my paper apple kit in your apple round up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love apples! Thank you so much for including my apple picking bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apples, apples, apples! I love them too. In fact I was just working on getting the last few apples from the batch we bought several weeks ago in the dehydrator today. Now I'm all set to make some more homemade apple pie granola! :)

    Thanks so much for including my little apple jumper set in your post! I'm eager to go check out a few more shops that I hadn't seen yet too. :)

    ReplyDelete