Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Time for Others Tuesday: Joanne Schmidt

My first real feature is going to be a friend of mine who I have known longer than most of my friends, the beautiful Joanne Schmidt.
Joanne Schmidt
Name: Joanne Schmidt

Hometown: Rochester, NY

Current city: NYC, NY

Family: I have a son  (editor's note- a VERY talented son, who I expect we will see great things from)

Current occupation: Family Public Health Nurse

Favorite Color: Red

An inspirational quote that you love: John 3:16

Any 3 facts about you that are not listed above:
1. I am currently attending NYU to become an Adult Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
2. My dad is the famous R&B singer Sam Moore (Sam and Dave) 
3. I am Black and German. 

How can others connect with you on social media:

Facebook: Joanne Schmidt

Instagram: thehappynurse

__________________________________________________________________________________
If you or someone you know would like to be featured on Time for Others Tuesday, let me know and it can likely be arranged.  

No comments:

Post a Comment