Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Time for Others Tuesday: Me :)

I decided that for the first interview, I would tell you a little about me.

The Happy Wife


Name: Danielle Garcia

Hometown: Rochester, NY

Current city: Rochester, NY

Family: husband, Juan, and 6 children, 3 girls and 3 boys, ages from 3 months-13 years

Current occupation: homemaker, blogger, homeschooling mom

Favorite Color: pink

An inspirational quote that you love: "If you desire to make a difference in the world, you must be different from the world." - Elaine S. Dalton

Any 3 facts about you that are not listed above:
- I am proud to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints.
- I had no idea how to cook or clean when I got married.  With a patient husband, a number of trials and errors, and the help of a college cooking course, I slowly learned how to cook decent meals and it became a passion of mine.  I have also learned how to clean, although that is not a passion of mine ;)
- Growing up, I did not want to ever have children.  Around the age of 19, I made a 180 and decided I wanted a dozen kids.  Of course, life is what it is and while I am pretty sure I am not going to have another 6 babies, I am more than happy with the ones I have been blessed with.

How can others connect with you on social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Happy-Wife/140586056040045
Twitter: www.twitter.com/The_Happy_Wife
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/the_happy_wife
Instagram: www.instagram.com/thehappywife99

Other: n/a

No comments:

Post a Comment