Friday, October 31, 2008

This Week Thursday (a day late)

I apologize for the late posts this week. I have been ill and trying to catch up with housework as well as my blogging. I have not been online a lot this week, but here is some of what I have found.

On the Web
-Picky Palate has a recipe for White Chocolate Dipped Cinnamon and Banana Bread Biscotti. They look so good!

-Speaking of food, Thrifty and Chic Mom has some cute ideas for some Halloween-ish snacks.

-Simple Mom has a great article to get and keep your e-mail under control.


Freebies
-Child Safety Kit from ADT

-Sample of Vaseline Intensive Rescue from Costco (no membership required)

-Halloween Ghost Stories (online)


Contests/Giveaways
-Wolverine is giving away many prizes, with the grand prize being $25,000 cash.

-$20 Challenge 4 Charity is giving away a LODIS Ballet Wallet.

-Moms By Heart have 3 Woodland Creature prints by John W. Golden.

-Be sure to check back here later today/tomorrow morning to see what I am giving away and to enter the drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment